Saskatoon, SK S7K 1V9
- Murray Totland Luncheon - Dec. 10, 2013
Hear form Saskatoon's top administrator on how the City of Saskatoon administration plans to fulfill the vision of City Council as it relates to the North Commuter Parkway Project, the Perimeter Hi...
- Club Connect Christmas Event
Club Connect Christmas Event
Wear your ugliest Christmas sweater, funniest tie or hat for a chance to win.
As well, bring your best Christmas bloopers/stories to share with everyone...
- NSBA Childrens Wish Foundation Luncheon - Dec. 17, 2013
Help us Grant a Child a Wish!
50/50 tickets, raffle and auction
Prize donations are welcome!...
The North Saskatoon Business Association
Supporting Saskatoon's Business Community
Labour Issues that affect business
- is a member of the Saskatchewan Business Council and a member of the Strategic Planning Committee of the Council. The Council was responsible for achieving the repeal of the controversial "Most Available Hours" legislation.
- makes presentations to the Committee of Review on Workers' Compensation issues as they adversely affect business.
- has been a vocal advocate for retention of our youth in Saskatchewan Meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 7:30 am in the NSBA Board Room
Labour Committee Chair: Greg Trew, Claymore Consulting